My wife and I were inspired to start this collection of experiences while flying home from the trip to Spain where we picked up David at the end of his mission. So many things happened during that trip that went beyond coincidence yet were consistent with why we went on this trip that I had to recognize the guiding hand. We decided the best way to do that was to record the experience. And as we talked, we remembered other experiences that had been similarly guided by the hand of God. We made a list, and I have started writing the stories.
We decided to call the stories “Life’s Little Miracles”. These stories are not told in an effort to proselytize. And please don’t take them to be the foundations of my faith or my wife’s faith. Rather, these are stories that made us very, very grateful to our Father in Heaven for his watchful eye and his unerring aim. They cause me to smile, to see the things that Heavenly Father can do with such small actions. And they can cause me to tear up as the tenderness of his love and the faithfulness of others touches my heart.
So enjoy. I have enjoyed writing them and my hope is that you will look in your own life and find your own little miracles.
Stephen Kramer
Cromwell, CT
March 2, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment